Eastside Physiotherapy is a modern practice orientated around quality service and is an industry leader in our approach to physiotherapy practice. We are heavily involved in the local community and provide physiotherapy to sporting clubs, local industry and surrounding medical clinics. Formerly known as Integrated Health and servicing the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for the last 12 years, the clinic has undergone a transformation by its two Principal Physiotherapists Luke Peterson and Jason Clarke.
WHAT WE DO
- Sports injuries – joint and muscle sprains and ligament injuries
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Lower back pain
- Knee injuries
- Ankle injuries – sprains and instabilities
- Persistent pain conditions (pain lasting greater than 3 months)
- Postural and ergonomic related issues
- Postoperative rehabilitation, i.e. knee and hip replacements, arthroscopies and reconstructions
- Children and adolescent conditions i.e. growing pains, shin splints, scoliosis
- Degenerative conditions including arthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatism
- Workcover and Transport Accident Commission TAC
10 Tips For Running Injuries
The current research suggests that approximately 85% of runners will be injured at some stage. As physiotherapists and fellow runners, we...
How To Stop Cramping
Cramping is an involuntary, strong, sustained contraction of a muscle or muscle group. We all experience them at some stage, and...