Eastside Physiotherapy is a modern practice orientated around quality service and is an industry leader in our approach to physiotherapy practice. We are heavily involved in the local community and provide physiotherapy to sporting clubs, local industry and surrounding medical clinics. Formerly known as Integrated Health and servicing the eastern suburbs of Melbourne for the last 12 years, the clinic has undergone a transformation by its two Principal Physiotherapists Luke Peterson and Jason Clarke.
WHAT WE DO
- Sports injuries – joint and muscle sprains and ligament injuries
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Lower back pain
- Knee injuries
- Ankle injuries – sprains and instabilities
- Persistent pain conditions (pain lasting greater than 3 months)
- Postural and ergonomic related issues
- Postoperative rehabilitation, i.e. knee and hip replacements, arthroscopies and reconstructions
- Children and adolescent conditions i.e. growing pains, shin splints, scoliosis
- Degenerative conditions including arthritis, osteoporosis and rheumatism
- Workcover and Transport Accident Commission TAC
Returning To Sport After Ankle Injury
Ankle sprains. We’ve all had them, and statistically, many of us will reinjure the same ankle in the future. Simple ankle...
Tendon Injuries – A Modern Approach
A tendon attaches muscle to bone. When a tendon is loaded during muscle contractions or as our body interacts with the...
Follow us on Instagram